6.23.2009

Oh My Deliciousness...

Not sure if that is a word or not, but I just had the most wonderful meal at Diner in Brooklyn. A friend recommended that I go there and have a burger while I checked out Brooklyn. Besides the famous grass-fed burger, the menu was made up mostly of specials. Once I heard the choices, I swayed from the burger. I had the flatbread as an appetizer. It was drizzled with honey and thyme, and served with a mixed greens salad and a brie-like cheese. The honey/cheese combo was wonderful!! I then had a sirloin steak with french fries and some delicious butter sauce. The butter sauce was divine. I also had a fizzy red wine served chilled named Lini. It was very refreshing on this lovely summer day in NYC. Great meal - highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Ideas? Please share!