7.06.2009

For your consideration

In less than 24 hours, I will know if I made the top 10 for 'A Really Goode Job'. In all honesty, I am freaking out. The pressure has been building, and now I don't know if I want to scream or laugh. It's so exciting! I figured I'd take this opportunity to convince you why I should be selected. First off, I have a personality - lots of people can say this, but it's really quite true. I hope my video portrays that. I am the good times go-to for all my friends. I am invited to all sorts of activities because everyone knows I'd try anything once, and I can talk to anyone old or young. They actually call me 'Metromix Melissa' because I am full of fun facts regarding Chicago, and all of its neighborhoods, restaurants and events. I also am quite intelligent - go ahead and laugh because it I know it is a bold statement to make. I have all kinds of interweb experience, and can bring that to Murphy Goode. I can implement, and I can teach, the ways of the social highway. I can build a positive reputation for the brand online. I did it for Barack Obama, and I can do it for you. I also love wine...I really, really do! From the first real swig I had in a plaza in Granada, Spain, to the tastings at my local fave Juicy Wine Bar, my love has evolved - and I hope to take it futher. Having the opportunity to learn the ropes of a winery is a dream. Finally, I want this more than anything. I know I'd be great at it, and enjoy every minute of it.

Thank you for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Ideas? Please share!